Service Charge & Ground Rent
We have experience of working for large public sector and private estate owners to recover ground rent, and unpaid service charges even where a dispute has arisen.
How can we help?
We use innovative and strategy to try and achieve the best results possible. We work with our clients to try and understand what is at the heart of any dispute and to devise tactics to resolve even the most long-standing issues, in a cost-effective way using a tailored approach for each case.
What do we do?
We understand that our clients need to know and understand the progress which is being made in cases which may involve multiple residents. We therefore adjust our reporting styles to dovetail in with what our clients need.
We have experience of resolving disputes relating to ground rent and services charges, often without the need for court action. Our services include:
- Dealing with volume debt recovery
- Resolving any disputes which arise from repairs or other works
- Helping debtors understand the basis for payment
- Giving realistic Cost Benefit analysis of action
- Effective and commercial small claims service
- Tracing and locating residents who have moved away
- Enforcement action for persistent non-payers
While we represent clients on disputes and how to resolve them, our aim is to pre-empt future problems which may arise and assist our clients in finding ways to resolve and protect their estate from any escalation of a dispute and to ensure that further arrears are avoided.