Nick has extensive experience working in all areas within the commercial property sphere, and across the full spectrum of transaction values, with particular focus on:-
- landlord and tenant work – acting for institutional landlords and corporate occupiers across the office, retail & leisure, and industrial sectors;
- acquisitions and disposals – whether freehold or leasehold, multi-let or single assets;
- secured lending – for all the major commercial lenders and several private lenders;
- development work and site set-ups – in connection with both commercial and residential development sites;
- management aspects associated with landlord and tenant matters – including licences to alter, rent deposit deeds, surrenders, licences to assign and sublet, options and pre-emptions.
Nick joined Nash & Co as a Partner in May 2018, having spent the majority of his career in London at Eversheds Sutherland and before that at Dundas & Wilson (now part of CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang). After leaving London, Nick spent several years working in the Thames Valley at Field Seymour Parkes LLP, before relocating to the South West. His client base is varied, acting for large corporate occupiers, investment funds, high street banks, commercial and residential developers and charities.