Plastic Free toolkit for businessesFeb 20, 2019
Surfers Against Sewage has launched a “Plastic-Free Communities Business Toolkit”. The document provides businesses with practical assistance, guidance, and examples of how they can reduce single-use plastic.
The toolkit includes plans to get your employees involved and helps identify areas where you can typically go plastic free.
Specific areas mentioned in the tool kit include the use of plastic bags, stirrers, coffee cups plastic bottles, and cutlery. These are all common areas of plastic use that you can easily reduce.
Plastic Free at Nash & Co
Here at Nash & Co Solicitors, we have gone plastic free in the following areas:
- Plastic Bottles – we use glass bottles and drinking water taps
- Bags – we use canvas and reusable carrier bags
- Plastic Cups – we have got rid of all plastic drinking cups and staff can use glasses instead
- Cutlery – staff can use regular metal cutlery from the kitchen
- Coffee Cups – staff are encouraged to bring their own mugs with them from home instead of using single-use cups
You can download the Surfers Against Sewage Toolkit by clicking the image below. If this is of use, we’d love for you to send it to other contacts who may find it helpful.