Civil Litigation Lawyer
We are now recruiting for a Solicitor or Legal Executive who has experience in civil litigation. The candidate will be enthusiastic, helpful, organised, approachable but ambitious to progress their career. Experience in construction or property law litigation would be an advantage and the successful candidate would need to be prepared to offer support to an expanding litigation team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to become involved in helping develop the firm’s litigation practice.
The successful candidate will have:
- a good understanding of civil litigation procedure
- experience of running a caseload for commercial clients
- understand and embrace high quality client service
- have strong communications skills which include working within a team
- the ability to network effectively and build positive client relationships, and
- the ability to deliver clear advice with pragmatic solutions
- a competitive salary
- the opportunity to work and learn in a successful, supportive law firm that values hard work and commitment to client service
- the opportunity to work with a variety of commercial clients based across the UK
- the freedom to assist the team in building its commercial client base
- The role is for 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. until 5.00 p.m.).
Previous applicants need not apply. No agencies please. We are committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please send your CV and covering letter to our Practice Administrator, Mrs Joanne Arnold at ([email protected])”