IT Support Analyst
We require an IT support analyst who is enthusiastic, helpful and approachable to join our IT team to offer support for our successful expanding law firm.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal, written and numeric communication skills. You will have previous IT experience and knowledge of computer hardware components.
- Reporting to and assisting IT Manager in the day-to-day administration of systems and software, including workstations, telephones, servers and networking hardware;
- Providing 1st line support to all Nash & Co staff in all aspects of IT software & hardware, including workstations, telephones, printers, scanners, copiers, Windows Desktop, Active directory, Microsoft Office 365 and application software;
- Assisting in the roll-out of new hardware and software;
Set-up and installation of new equipment, operating systems and application software in accordance with Nash & Co’s IT policies;
- Maintaining and system monitoring of computer workstations, network equipment, telephones and printers to ensure continual operational functions for the firm;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Reporting and logging any support calls made or received to or from third party support or supplier firms;
- Assisting IT Manager with ongoing projects;
- Maintaining and updating a number of databases including asset register of hardware and software;
- Scripting and programming experience would be an advantage.
We will support the successful candidate in their own personal development in the role.We offer the opportunity to work in a successful, supportive law firm that values hard work and commitment to Client service.
The role is for 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. until 5.00 p.m.). The successful candidate will start on a salary of £21,000 per annum. There are also excellent career prospects for the right candidate.
Previous applicants need not apply.
We are committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please send your CV and covering letter to our Practice Administrator, Mrs Joanne Arnold at [email protected]