We have an exciting vacancy for an Employment Solicitor who is enthusiastic, helpful, organised, approachable, but ambitious to progress their career, to join our growing employment team to offer support for our successful expanding law firm.
The successful candidate will have:
- a good understanding of employment law;
- experience of running an employment Tribunal caseload for employer clients;
- understand and embrace high quality client service;
- the ability to network locally;
- the ability to deliver pragmatic solutions to commercially sensitive issues.
- a competitive salary;
- the opportunity to work and learn in a successful, supportive law firm that values hard work and commitment to client service;
- the opportunity to work with a commercial client base across the UK;
- the opportunity to work on a substantial Respondent based Tribunal caseload;
- the freedom to assist the team in building its commercial client base.
The role is for 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. until 5.00 p.m.).
Previous applicants need not apply.
No agencies please.
We are committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please send your CV and covering letter to our Office Manager, Mrs Joanne Arnold at ([email protected])